UCWMP TR069-CPE Wan Management Protocol
- UCWMP - CPE Wan Management Protocol.
- Designed and Coded in C - Portable to Embedded platforms, Modular design with APIs for each module.
- Proven with all known ACS including PerlACS and OpenACS (Auto Configuration Server).
- UCWMPCore - the TR069 protocol runs in this module. Responsible for communicating with the ACS.
- HTTPCtrlr - Manages the HTTP communication with the ACS.
- XMLCtrlr - Frames the InForm request with the data available in the XML form to be sent to the ACS. Parses the response received and helps UCWMPCore to perform the action requested.
- DeviceCtrlr - Manages the CPE device. Owns a database of all device related parameters. Offers a series of Set/Get APIs to work with the parameters. Uses SQLite DB to manage the parameter data.
Have a project to discuss