Enterprise WLAN Solution
SpanIdea high-performance 802.11 and low cost access points, for corporate and campus wireless LANs (WLAN) provide Wi-Fi client access across a wide range of indoor and outdoor environments.
SpanIdea’s Controller-less low cost Enterprise solution with 802.11n AP family includes single and dual-radio options to meet the most challenging client performance and density requirements, and support additional capabilities to ensure secure and reliable wireless connectivity.
- Adaptive Radio Management technology optimizes Wi-Fi client behavior and automatically ensures that APs stay clear of interference, resulting in a more reliable, higher performance WLAN.
- Integrated wireless security identifies and mitigates against wireless intrusions and rogue devices
- Integrated spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference.
- Remote AP enables secure network access to corporate resources in remote locations.
silRTOSTM is open source micro real time kernel. It is free to download and use for any commercial and educational pursposes provided that you take free license copy for its use from SpanIdea. silRTOS has been ported to many different architectures and works with many development tool chains. It requires low ROM, RAM and minimal CPU processing overhead.silRTOSTM Applications in Field
- Medical Equipment
- Mobile Baseband RTOS
- Industrial Automation
- Wireless Devices
- Military Equipment
- Embedded System
Real Time LinuxReal Time Linux/Android Benefits
- Inclusion of Real-Time system with non-Real time system (Linux) on single processor
- Independent of Linux Kernel version
- Allow customer IP protection
- Almost ~zero overhead
- Compile and runtime binding option available
- Bandwidth sharing with more processors on embedded system
Flash Span is the standard tool for programming NOR flash on different microcontrollers like ARM/MIPS/x86. We also offer a development version with production line licenses, DLLs and scripting system. It can be used to: Read and verify the contents of FLASH memory, Load data to static memory, Upload data from the target to the host.